Whether you need temporary assistance for a specific project or are looking for a long-term contract, HSEvolution can support your organization with services that are tailored to your unique needs and challenges.
On-site and off-site services include:
WORKPLACE HEALTH, SAFETY & ENVIRONMENTAL SUPPORT:
- Gap analysis and program development
- NSC program support
- Formal hazard assessments
- On-site safety leadership and inspections
- Development and delivery of customized safety meetings, orientations, training, and competency programs
- Client pre-qualification system support (ISNetworld, ComplyWorks, Avetta, etc.)
- Sub-contractor management
- Health and safety committee guidance
- Emergency response plan support (including completion of drills)
- Workplace drug and alcohol testing program support
- WCB claims reporting and modified duties process support
CUSTOMIZED TRAINING SOLUTIONS:
HSEvolution can develop and deliver safety orientations, training programs, and competency assessments tailored to the needs of your people and your organization.
We can also establish and maintain training and competency matrices to ensure your team remains compliant and help prepare your organization for success in future audits.
Examples of available training programs include:
- New employee, contractor and visitor orientations
- WHMIS & TDG
- Hours of Service
- Fatigue Management
- Wildlife Awareness
- Health & Safety for Management & Supervisors
- Hazard Assessment Process Training
- Inspection Process Training
- Investigation Process Training
- Emergency Response Plan Training
COR GUIDANCE & AUDITING:
No matter what stage you are at in achieving your SECOR or COR or which Certifying Partner you use, HSEvolution can guide you through the process to ensure it is as streamlined and successful as possible.